Species Crocus varieties are as follows
- Snow bunting: Attractive pure white, golden throated, cup-shaped slightly fragrant with attractive pale blue veins on outer petals.
- Gypsy Girl: lemon-yellow goblet shaped flowers with distinctive plum purple striped outer petals, slightly fragrant.
- Prins Claus: Fragrant goblet shaped flowers, boasting attractive white petals flushed with purple bands.
- Cream Beauty: Beautiful creamy-yellow cup shaped scented flowers that open in the sunshine to expose bright golden yellow throat.
- Tricolour: Stunning vibrant violet-blue petals slightly fragrant flowers with istinctive white and yellow hearts.
- Blue Pearl: Fragrant white flowers, surrounded by beautiful soft silvery lilac-blue outer petals a with golden yellow centre.
- Mixed Species Crocus: an equal mixture of all 6 varieties for a truly wonderful display of colour.
- Colourful idea: Naturalise in laws with Snowdrops, Winter Aconites, Wood Anemones and cyclamen coum or underneath deciduous shrubs and trees.
- Height: 10-12cm (4-6in)
- Flowering: February-March
- (RHS award of garden merit) perfect for bees.
All bulbs come supplied with a picture card label and growing information