Pheasant‘s Eye is the old-fashioned woodland daffodil variety which once flourished in britian covering the landscape with it’s sweetly scented blooms it’s the latest daffodil to flower, good for naturalising.
This daffodil boasts a wonderful fragrance and the RHS award of garden merit, it’s one of the all time favourite old-fashioned daffodil varieties that will reward you for many years, With it’s reflexed pure white petals and highly attractive red circled, yellow-orange centres
- Planting instructions: Plant approximately 10cm (4″) deep, ruffly 10cm (4″) apart, ideally in groups of at least 25 bulbs, you can fill large or small patio tub & container.
- Soil Requirements: Well drained, moderately fertile, Moist but well-drained, will tolerate Clay, Sandy, Loamy, Peat, silt.
- Light Requirements: in any semi-shade or full sun.
- Height/habit: Reaching a height of 35-40cm
- Flowering period: Mid – May